When acquiring commercial real estate, it is important to conduct due diligence to ensure there are no surprises that will affect the value or use of the property. One aspect of the due diligence process is considering obtaining an ALTA Survey. The two main reasons for obtaining an ALTA Survey are… Read More.read more
When you buy a used car, you look under the hood and kick the tires. If you buy a jalopy at a great price, you tolerate more defects than if you buy an expensive performance vehicle at market price. The point is, you investigate and confirm the desirability and value of what you buy… Read More.read more
- Tenant Estoppel Certificates: A Preparation Checklist for Buyers
- Strategies for Negotiating Lease Guarantees
- Seller’s Defense Against the Flip: Restricting Purchase Agreement Assignment Rights
- Do you Really Need an ALTA Survey?
- Financing a Tenant’s FF&E – Economic Issues that Impact Landlords and Tenants
- Lease Battle Line: The Fight for Assignment and Sublease Profits