This video provides tips on how to prevent letters of intent from inadvertently becoming binding agreements. For more information on this topic, see the article on our blog: 5 Steps to Keep your Letter of Intent Non-binding.
- Tenant Estoppel Certificates: A Preparation Checklist for Buyers
- Strategies for Negotiating Lease Guarantees
- Seller’s Defense Against the Flip: Restricting Purchase Agreement Assignment Rights
- Do you Really Need an ALTA Survey?
- Financing a Tenant’s FF&E – Economic Issues that Impact Landlords and Tenants
- Lease Battle Line: The Fight for Assignment and Sublease Profits